Saturday, September 5, 2015

Luck Sack is finally released!

It's finally ready! I was going to post the pattern public on Monday but I got impatient.

 

This dice bag will influence your dice to land you some very lucky rolls! Well, not really, but your fellow gamers will be jealous that you pulled out your Luck Sack and want one of their very own!
The bag comes in two versions, knit or felted. I’ll walk you through two cord-pull styles and how to dye your own shades of green and felting your bag.

If you an advanced beginner learning new techniques, I’ve included helpful instructional links.

The Luck Sack pattern in now released for sale on Ravelry and Etsy for just $1.50!
Along with patterns, I also have box bags, knitted goods, handspun yarns, and printable graphic designs for sale in my etsy shop.

The brown bag on the left and the green bag in the rear are both knit with handspun yarn!  All of the green pictured is dyed with Wilton's icing coloring.

_________________

The test knitters had some good input!  I added a second, smaller size for those that want a smaller bag. Reclaimed sweater yarn is an excellent source of yarn.   Most of all, they confirmed that my directions are easy to follow, so you can produce a nice bag, too!  If you want to see their takes on my design, you can find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment