Friday, May 15, 2015

Beginning

I'm starting a new blog to show what I'm doing at Rachel's Cozy Knits & Designs.  I love what I am crafting and I hope you do, too!

I do have a problem with OCD which can make my knitting amazing but caused problems with blogging in the past.  I'd spend way too much time editing every post and I couldn't keep it up.  This time I'm going to try to let it go and blog with a more raw style.  Little to no editing.  So my apologies up front if I come off like I'm babbling!  I'll try to K.I.S.S.

My latest project has been to create these box bags for projects.  I really like them as do my friends. :)  I have four sizes:

Small - notions / tatting
medium - small project
large - good size project or a small spindle
extra large - good size spindle and fiber

They are for sale at Black Sheep at Orenco.  I'll also be posting them in my online shop shortly.

These are a couple of the extra-large bags.  They are lined with complementary fabric.  I'll post more pictures soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment