Monday, March 7, 2016

Sale!

Hello, everyone!  

I'm in a generous mood (not rare) and feeling un-modest (very rare.).   ;)  

I know my designs are fun and enjoyable otherwise I wouldn't have bothered making them.  lol  I have a high standard for myself and have included ALL the goodies in these patterns, including how-to videos on all the techniques required.

I want you to be able to join in the fun, too!  So to that end, I've made a code "LUCKYME" that will get you 25% off any/all of my patterns on Ravelry though St. Patrick's Day, March 17th.  
(This won't get you a discount on Etsy, though, sorry.)

I am half way through the MKAL for Stitch & Story: The Case of the Missing Yarn.  It is a mystery knit along like no other; there is an actual accompanying mystery story!  



No comments:

Post a Comment