Sunday, March 13, 2016

Some 2016 Yarn-Related Goals

I posted some de-stash goals in a Ravelry group earlier this year.  I'd been thinking about it more recently as I've been making progress on dishcloths.  I have other yarn related goals as well so I figured I'd share my list with you all here. :)
  • Two major commitments at a time should be my limit this year:
    • 1) the MKAL I’m running [still in progress]
    • 2) my pet ferret'€™s health [done!]
    • 3) Working on next pattern
  • Write at least 2 more patterns
  • To try to use some of my current lovely yarns for my new pattern designs
  • Spin enough of my stash to knit myself Awilda B.’s In Time and Space [starting combing]
  • To start to sew together larger hexagons out of my itty bitty hexis for my the beekeeper’s quilt
  • Continue to use up the excessive amount of acrylic yarn in my stash
  • Make a stash of dishcloths out of my existing stash of dishcloth cotton [Current count is 4]

No comments:

Post a Comment