Wednesday, June 24, 2015

WIPs

My sister asked me today what I had going on and I had to really think about my WIPs*. Since I surprised myself how much I had going when I wrote them all down I thought I'd share them with you. :)


*WIPs is short for Work In Progress; things I have either on the needles or in elsewhere in process.

Completed Sasquatch socks.


  1. I'm designing a dice bag
  2. I'm knitting a pair or socks for a friend (This is third part of a set of three. The Sasquatch socks are done, as are mine. Now I have to make the matching pair for the 3rd person in our set of friends.).  
  3. Making a hat for a babysitter.  
  4. Working on a SAPGAP trade. 
  5. I also have another design hibernating.  (Hopefully it'll come back out soon.
  6. Next I want to design some summer driving mitts.  I contemplating a Mario Kart design.  (If you can think of a better geek driving idea, let me know.  I'm still flexible at this stage.)
  7. I have an idea for a baby blanket for my sister who is due any day now. (She knows it wont be ready for a few months and she's in California where its 95 degees anyway.)
  8. Ongoing charity blanket
  9. Ongoing Beekeeper's quilt
  10. Drop spindle project
  11. Need to set the yarn I finished spinning a couple weeks ago. 
  12. A special order box bag. 
 
Lol. I might have a few things to keep me busy. You know, other than my three kids and the housework. :P
 
 


Fiber for second SAPGAP trade.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment